While we do not currently offer an in-game interface for switching squads, it is entirely possible for you to join a friend's squad by following these simple steps:
- Your friend should open the squad chat/conversation that you want to be added to.
- It's usually named something like "Thug Life Squad", but might have been renamed to something different by the chat admin.
- Your friend should click the three dots in the top right, then click Add People
- Your friend should select your name, then click Add
- Once you have been added to the squad, you can join it by clicking any of the Thug Life notifications in the chat. When you do this, the game should load and you should get a prompt asking if you want to switch squads, which you should agree to.
- Leave your old squad's Facebook/Messenger conversation. Please note if you click on a notification from your old squad you will rejoin it, so make sure not to do so by mistake.
If the squad you wish to join is full, you will not be able to join it and may see an error. If you still wish to join a specific squad you will need to contact the squad's administrator as they will need to make room on their end.