- Make sure you are using the newest version Zoom
- Make sure you have enabled apps in Zoom
- Give the Heads Up! app Zoom permissions
- For any issues, please check out the Troubleshooting section below
- From a meeting, go to Apps -> Heads Up!
- Select any deck in order to begin a round:
- Each round, a “guesser” is randomly selected, all other players are "clue-givers"
- The clue-givers will be shown a secret name, word, or phrase, and should use whatever means they can to get the guesser to guess it (but some decks suggest special rules for what’s allowed!)
- If the clue-givers find the word too difficult to guess, they can “Skip” at any time
- If the guesser gets the word correct, the clue-givers select “Correct”
- When time is up, the next guesser is randomly selected
- Visit your list of installed apps on the Zoom App Marketplace
- Next to “Heads Up!”, select “Uninstall”
- REMINDER: Uninstalling will not cancel an ongoing Heads Up! Gold subscription. This must be cancelled by pressing the Cancel button within the game on the settings page or by contacting support.
Heads Up! Gold
Heads Up! Gold is the premium subscription offer for Heads Up! for Zoom, providing unlimited free rounds with any deck. Cancel any time by opening Heads Up! for Zoom in any Zoom meeting, navigating to Settings, and selecting “Cancel”. The first month of subscription billing occurs immediately on successful payment processing.
Cancelling Heads Up! Gold
Cancel any time by opening Heads Up! for Zoom in any Zoom meeting, navigating to Settings, and selecting “Cancel”. A cancelled subscription will remain active until the end of the current billing period.
I don’t see an option to enable the app
Your account may be part of an organization with one or more administrators. Contact your administrator to enable the app.
The app is stuck loading / stuck on the splash screen
Please ensure that you are using the newest version of Zoom
I saw a "Zoom Apps are Disabled" notification when I was invited to playPlease ensure that you are using the newest version of Zoom
Still having issues?